Sunday, December 30, 2012

Confessions of a ZumbaDaddy! My Extra-Fanatical Affair!



How High Will You Jump For Your Cause?


I admit it....I have strayed.  I had made a simple and seemingly attainable vow just about a month ago as the road to Zumba for Life was on the horizon.  I would take classes with my Certified Instructors before the event in an effort to prepare myself from our historic world record attempt on January 6th at the Aviator Sports Complex.  With my busy schedule at work, my commitment's to our Relay for Life Committee, with my girls coming home from college and the holidays it was gonna be hard to find the time, but I would try. Then it happened! Blame it on Phyllis! Blame it on Melissa! Blame it on Vanessa! Blame it on Wilson and Gerry too! After I few classes I caught the bug.

Zumba is fun and addictive! Not only am I finding the time for Zumba, I am finding too much time for Zumba.  I check out Zumba Music, Zumba Bracelets & Zumba Gear.  I talk Zumba Fashion with Wilson, Zumba Cool Down Songs with Phyllis and Zumba Recruiting with Vanessa.  I'm making covert plans to go into work late one morning so I can Zumba with Gerry! I'm even bugging Melissa for her Zumba Jersey size!  I'm recruiting Zumba people everyday and hanging Zumba flyers every night!  I even have a "Zumba Stash"! A collection of Zumba DVDs which I watch when no one is around to practice my moves. (Oh my! how times and stashes have changed!) I have even signed up for a 5 day fitness routine to get ready for January 6 which I have made part of my New Year's resolution.

I have strayed from my simple pledge and joined the fanatical world of ZUMBA! 

I am steam rolling into this event along with all you other fanatic! Zumba for Life is just 7 days away! I'm all in, as are dozens and dozens of you.  Come join the Bergen Beach, Mill Basin and Marine Park Relay for Life Team as we raise the roof, stomp our feet and kick cancer between the eyes! 

ZD
Isle of Malta
12/30/13

Pre-Register and receive a special gift commemorating our event.
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?team_id=1312772&fr_id=53634&pg=team

Visit us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/282940285139192/#!/events/282940285139192/

Look for our event on the News 12 Brooklyn (Our Sponsor) News Ticker  every day leading up to our event!

No comments:

Post a Comment