Sunday, December 2, 2012

There's Got To Be A Morning After




As my Zum met my Ba late last night I actually started to fear going to sleep because I didn't know how I would feel the morning after.  Lying in bed I did feel destined for a similar fate as the good ship Poseidon, especially when I thought about the eerily similar roll I had attempted in Zumba class which mirrored the luxury liners own movement went faced with that tidal wave. At times throughout the night I felt like Ernest Borgnine trying to get that door off him while he was underwater, but in my case it was just the double blanket Debbie had me sleeping under.  In fact the blankets are so heavy I felt like Shelly Winters was sleeping on top of me.  Every time I turned over I felt like Gene Hackman trying to turn that valve.  The one time during the night I had to get up to flood the lido deck I was so sore I was tempted to sit.  I thought better about it because I was fearful my Jack Albertson knees wouldn't allow me to get back up.  But as the song says "there's got to be a morning after"  I made it through the night and I found the sunshine.  I may walk though it a bit slowly today, but I remain...........ZumbaDaddy!



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment